alam berwarna indah itulah warna-warna kehidupan insani

alam berwarna indah itulah warna-warna kehidupan insani

Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

***mim ya mim fa ya

someone has told me about her dream...
she was dream my weeding day with someone else that not ~~~...
and in the same time, ~~~ was came to my ceremony.. she told me, ~~~ face look very-very-very-very sad...
while i hear her story, really...have tears end of my eyes
i can feel it, how if it will be true and happen in reality...
then... i also told her that i've dream a same thing...
i'm got married with someone that i do not know him at all...
do not know...the relative of our dreams...
she told, was dream it last week...and same with me too...
conjuctive?junction?
then, i feel my feeling was going out. fly with all spirit~~~
then...Subhannallah...what was i think??? Oh ALLAH, forgive me... Astagfirullah hal azim...

MIMPI~~~
mainan tidur semata...? namun adakalanya ia menjadi petunjuk~~~semoga ia petunjuk yang baik seperti dalam surah yusuf ayat 4 (please refer) later i'll quote it. Inshaallah...
tapi, jangan sampai terpengaruh kepada mimpi...kerana ia akan mempengaruhi keseluruhan hidup dan hari-hari yang dilalui...yakin dengan janji dan ketetapan ALLAH adalah yang terbaik untuk kita.

baliklah semula kepada ALLAH seandainya hati mula terpengaruh kepada mimpi-mimpi tersebut... ALLAH know everything... dont be sad.. La Tahzan :)

wallahua'lam

words of today
dream like a playground in our sleep to our 'Rouh' get rest while 'jasad' separated from it~~~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan